|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||The Central Sterilizing Tech is responsible for cleaning, sterilizing, and replacing instruments and supplies in nursing areas in the hospital and clinic. He/she is responsible for restocking supplies and cleaning when needed.|
Position is 0.5 FTE; day shifts, but must have flexible hours.
Notice the required qualifications and education for this position.
1. Responsible for maintaining adequate sterile supplies in the medical center.
2. Responsible for sterilization of supplies and equipment.
3. Responsible for restocking sterile supplies in all areas of medical center.
4. Assists in the OR when requested.
5. Adheres to Infection Control activities.
6. Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
7. Promotes an environment of teamwork, customer service and positive communications.
• Graduate of technical school with focus on sterilization program.
• Certified as Central Sterilizing Room Technician, or eligible for certification.
• Experience maintaining sterility in instruments and supplies
• ORT experience
• Requires frequent walking and standing
• Willing to be a team player
• Able to multi-task
• Able to plan load runs
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.