Human Resources Administrative Assistant
|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION, roughly January 9 - end of February (actual end date has not been established).|
Provides administrative support to Human Resources and other departments. Responsible for duties pertaining to the administration of medical center recruitment, retention, and various employee services working under minimal supervision. Participates in and contributes to the effective functioning of all levels of HR management as a cohesive team member.
32 hours/ week. Flexible hours, but ideally 5 days/week.
|Duties:||1. Promotes an environment of teamwork, customer service and positive communications.|
2. Reception duties and administrative functions as required for the Human Resource Department including entry of applicant information, verify licensure, conduct background checks, filing, running reports for entering HRIS data, communicate as needed, etc.
3. Performs periodic audits of files and HRIS system.
4. Prepare monthly valet schedule, schedule mandatory education and assist with valet evaluations.
5. Coordinates ticket sales, EOM responsibilities, various committee functions, etc.
6. Orders supplies as needed for HR, Infection Control, Volunteer, Nutrition, and Valet Services.
7. Assist Employee Health Department with various tasks including worker’s compensation.
8. Assists with special projects and others duties as determined by medical center needs.
9. Process all monthly invoices for benefits, billing employment, and other areas as defined.
10. Compile reports as requested from HR and other departments.
11. COBRA administration for COBRA recipients.
1. High School graduate or GED
2. Graduate of business school program preferred
RELATED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Minimum one year of experience in human resources or in a clerical/secretarial position with knowledge of human resources procedures
2. Excellent clerical, administrative, and organizational skills with emphasis on accuracy
3. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
4. Role model for customer service skills through ability to serve and assist a diverse customer base (employees, patients, visitors) in a courteous and professional manner
5. Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office products including Publisher, Excel, Outlook, and Internet
6. Experience in HRIS systems
Frequent (34-66% or 2.5-5.5 hours/8 hr day): repetitive movement; fine manual dexterity.
Occasional (1-33% or 1-2 hours/8 hr day): walking/standing; sitting/balancing; reaching from above shoulder height to floor; climbing; pushing/pulling 0# to 400#; lifting/carrying from 0# to 25#; Crawling/Kneeling/1/2 Kneeling/Stooping/Crouching/Squatting; pivoting.
Normal vision; impaired color vision
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.