Charge Entry Receipting Specialist
|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off and 403b Retirement with a match.|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This position is a 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week) with working hours Monday - Friday. |
As a Charge Entry Specialist, one would be responsible for entering charge and payment data into specialty software.
|Duties:||1. Posts payments, adjustments and reconciles payer remits.|
2. Prepares tickets for entry in computer and enters charges on patient account.
3. Handles miscellaneous data processing, filing, and correspondence.
4. Serves as a back-up for cashiering.
5. Processes accounts receivable refunds.
6. May process facility mail.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Experience with computers in a Windows environment
• Experience in a business office
• Prior medical center business office experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with 10-key calculators and keyboarding
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.