Certified Medical Assistant
|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Description:||The Medical Assistant assists the practitioner in providing care for neonatal, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients by performing nursing procedures and patient education within guidelines set for the position.|
This is a casual position with no set schedule or guarnteed hours.
|Duties:||1. Performs all aspects of nursing.|
2. Manages patient telephone calls and physician paperwork.
3. Promotes an environment of teamwork, customer service and positive communication.
4. Complies with department and facility standards in all areas.
• Graduate of approved Medical Assistant program
• Certification required within one year of employment through either the AAMA or AMT.
• Prefer prior clinic experience
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexible, able to fill different roles as needed
• High quality nursing skills
• Proficient computer skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.