|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Description:||JOB SUMMARY: Greets and serves patients, visitors and staff by preparing and serving quality drinks, soups, and deli items. Provides excellent customer service. Work with all monies in a professional and accurate manner. Keep cafι clean and stocked throughout the day and complete all duties assigned by the manager.|
Position is scheduled 10 hours a week. Will be scheduled to work 1 weekend (Sat. & Sun.) in the kitchen.
1. Quality customer service to patients, visitors and staff
2. Produces quality beverages to include but not limited to; lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso-based drinks, coffee, etc.
3. Serves other food stuffs as delivered by the catering coordinator; bakery items, soup, sandwich and salad to go boxes
4. Bake cookies
5. Operates cash register, makes correct change and completes deposit at end of each day.
6. Responsible for appropriate signage and neatness of the area.
7. Keep all equipment in excellent working condition
8. Maintains production records.
9. Maintain controls as required by the State and County.
High school diploma or GED
Prefer individual with previous coffee shop or equivalent experience
Basic accounting to include making change to customers and making deposits
Continuous (67-100% or 6-8 hours/8 hr day): walking/standing; repetitive movement.
Frequent (34-66% or 2.5-5.5 hours/8 hr day): reaching waist to shoulder height; pushing/pulling 11# to 25#; lifting/carrying 0# to 25#; Kneeling/1/2 Kneeling/Stooping/Crouching; pivoting; good manual dexterity.
Occasional (1-33% or 1-2 hours/8 hr day): sitting/balancing; reaching above shoulder height; reaching waist to floor height; climbing; pushing/pulling 0# to 10#; pushing/pulling 26# to 400#.
Able to work around hazardous substances, harmful physical agents and mechanical hazards.
Poor vision and impaired color vision acceptable.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.