Environmental Services Aide II
|Location:||St Croix Falls, WI|
|Description:||The Environmental Services Aide is required to work under varying degrees of supervision and provide St. Croix Regional Medical Center with above average clean, neat and sanitary facilities.|
This position is casual and has no guaranteed hours, but tends to be able to work frequently. Shifts are day and evening shifts, some weekends and an occasional holiday.
Operating Room cleaning experience highly preferred.
1. Has complete knowledge of department job function to be interchangeable on all department job routines.
2. Learns to use and take care of department equipment and supplies that pertain to the job.
3. Performs scheduled daily duties that keep assigned areas clean, sanitary, safe and aseptically clean.
4. Keeps current with all hospital and department changes as it pertains to job functions.
5. Promotes an environment of teamwork and positive communications.
6. Participates in department Quality Improvement activities.
7. Complies with required department infection control standards.
• Completion of high school or its equivalent preferred
• Able to understand instructions, and can absorb new work methods
• Heavy manual labor
• Has ability to learn all job functions essential to department plan
• Able to work jointly with co-workers
Continuous (67-100% or 6-8 hours/8 hr day): walking; standing; Crawling/Kneeling/1/2 Kneeling/Stooping/Crouching; pivoting.
Frequent (34-66% or 2.5-5.5 hours/8 hr day): reaching from shoulder height to floor height; pushing/pulling 0# to 400#; lifting/carrying 0# to 25#.
Occasional (1-33% or 1-2 hours/8 hr day): sitting/balancing; standing; climbing; repetitive movement; manual dexterity.
Ability to work around hazardous substances, harmful physical agents and mechanical hazards.
Fair vision and impaired color vision. are acceptable.
Moderate hearing loss is acceptable.
Must be able to tolerate a respirator hood if needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.